cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CT1 Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

What is the Object name for assignbing the CT! license ...

How can i find the Object ...for assigning the number ranges

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The number range object for CT1 license type is J_1ILIC you can maintain it in J1I9

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rithivka,

While iam assigning the Number ranges ...if i click on Number ranges tab..i cant able to See the Series Group....?

How can i find this Object type....?

Edited by: venky raj on May 15, 2009 8:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are 'Year' based , not 'Series group' based, so you may not get.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

while creating number ranges for license types system doesnt ask for Series group. You have to just maintain the number ranges for the year.

It will ask only at the time of creating License In J1ILIC01

It will prompt for

Series group

license type

license name etc

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rathivika,

While iam creating the CT1 ,,,,in Material fields,i entered the material number...

But system is Throughing the error..Material is not Exists..../Material is not maintained any Plants...

I tried like:Direct material number 1234/000001234...Eventhough iam getting same error.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the series group whether you are entering correctly or not and also the plant to which that series group is assigned

This error comes if the material is not maintained in the plants that belong to the series group

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I checked in IMG,I didnt get the Assignment Plant and Series group.

I maintained Number ranges for the Object J_1ILIC iam getting the Error as Number could not be generate

What could be the problem.

The number range is not maintained for Object/Year: J_1ILIC/ 2009.

Message no. 8I596

Thanks in advance

Edited by: venky raj on May 15, 2009 2:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for number range

goto J1I9 and enter the object name as J_1ILIC and enter the year as 2009 and maintian the number range

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I maintained the Number ranges ,for the Object J_1ILIC,with the year 2009,even though iam getting same error

After maintaining the number range ,if i try to create CT1 ...

after entering the Data iam getting The number range is not maintained for Object/Year: J_1ILIC/ 2009..

After entering the Object ,if i click on Create icon below that iam getting message * Please specify a number range object that does not exist*

Plzz advice me ..

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in J1I9 after entering the object as J_1ILIC on the menu you have to click on number ranges then you will get a screen where you can maintain the number ranges by clicking the icon pencil with intervals

you should not click on create after entering the object

regards

Answers (0)