Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Completion in Sales order

former_member734007
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

By Activating delivery completion tick mark in sales order screen it suggest a warning message V1080:Customer wants the order to be delivered completely. I want to convert this Warning message into error . Also is it possible to give authorisation to this field only particular user can remove this tick mark.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto T.Code SE91.

Enter the message class as "V1" and the number as "080" which you can find under messages.Click on change.

Select that 494.Follow the path:In the menu bar click on Utilities-->Where Used list or Press (ctrlshiftF3).

Select the tick box Programs and deselect ALL others.

Press Enter.

Then a list of programs where this message is used will appear.It is used in "FV45EF0T_TEILLIEFERUNG_PRUEFEN" this include program.

Double click on the below field of description on the right side of your screen.

Here you can see the codings written for this message 080 which can be changed to error from Warning.Maintain the letter E before that number.Remove W that is already there.

Save and activate.

Now check it will be an error message.

Pls take your ABAPer's help.

For that authorisation you have to ask your BASIS person.He will provide it for restricted users.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member734007
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Krishna,

Thanks for your solution. I really appreciate the way you have given the solution. You have not only given a solution for message V1080 but also helped me to find out the programme in which this message has been called .

Thanks again for your prompt reply

Regards

Byju Gopalakrishnan

Answers (0)