cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

When I am doing PGI in VL01n, from a particular system is giving me the following error message:

You have no authorization for this transaction in plant RILH

Message no. M7120

Diagnosis :

According to the settings made in your user master record, you are not authorized to perform this transaction in plant RILH.

What is user master record? whats the T code for it?

Ples let me know how can I make PGI possible in the system through this particular id.

Thanks

Sangeeta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer SAP Note 182322

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sangeeta,

Agree with others, you dont have authorization for plant RILH. U can check ur authorization details by SUIM tcode. and SU53.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I went to SU53 and got the following:

User Name TRG_SD Authorization Object M_MSEG_WWA

System DEV Client 410

Date 15.05.2009 Time 14:18:56

Instnce rockdev Profile Parameter auth/new buffering 4

Authorization check failed

Authorization Obj. M_MSEG_WWA Goods Movements: Plant

Object Class MM_B Materials Management: Inventory Management/Phys.Inventory

Activity 01

Plant Name RILH

User's Authorization Data

No authorizations available

We dont have any Basis consultant fopr the time being. Would you pls lwt me know how to solve the problem??

Previously error message was following:

According to the settings made in your user master record, you are not authorized to perform this transaction in plant RILH.

What is User Master record?

Thanks

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sangeeta,

After reading that i guess u surely dont have permission for the authorization of Plant RILH.

User master record is created for a particular user, about theirs roles , their authorization etc. Check all the details in SUIM t code.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

Thanks for prompt reply. What is the T code for User Master record?

Will you please tell me in detail what all I have to see in SUIM? Then what change I have to make?

Thanks

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sangeeta ,

User master record is maintained in SU01 ( Guess u would not have authorization , as this is basically used by BASIS consultant) and also SU56.

SUIM will guve u all the details about USER that means everything related to user.

Thanks,

RAja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as this error message is concerned you dont have the authorization for PGI for the plant RILH.

At the same window where you got the error message enter SU53 t code and send the info to BASIS people

so that they can give authorization for that object

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sangeeta,

As per ur error description, basis people may not given authorization for movement type 601 or 641 for that particular plant, usually it happens for manufacturing plant related transactions...

so contact ur basis people, your problem will be solved.

regards,

ram