cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When i am trying to create a F2 invoice i get this error message "Pricing error in line item 001" but docen't mention which condition type is missing. When i compere this invoice with an ivoice that has been cretaed successfully, i don't find any difference.

Could someone please tell me how to proceed with investigation.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha,

Can you please inform us how you resolve this issue as I am facing the same issue.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ripon,

It was a long time ago but from what I can recall, it was an inter company scenario where the moving average price was not updated for the materials and they had created a sales order, so we had to reverse all the documents and reject the line and then create another line item in the same sales order and it worked fine. So,bascially the route cause is missing price in the material master (accounting1 tab).

Hope that helps !!

Cheers

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

it seems to be that you get the error message VF 073.

The reason of this message can be caused by many issues. Often if you jump directly in the invoice with transaction VF02 an go to the condtion detais, then you get an other message.

For example a missing mandantory condtion, or wrong condition formulas or requirements.

Please check the document again for formulas and so on.

What is the result if you trigger a new pricing in the billing document?

I hope that the information are helfpul.

regards

Claudia

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In order to avoid the pricing error, you must check few things around,

1. Check Settings for Pricing Procedures

2. Check whether "Assign document pricing procedures to billing types" is done or not.

3. Use the Analysis Button for each of the condition record to check for errors.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have compered every condition type of both the invoice and i didn't find any difference.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have clicked on analysis button and checked for both the billing document types .? Can you tell with which billing document types you have done billing?

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the pricing analysis of line item for both the billing document types.

So that u can trace the error.

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are getting in the line item 001 so go to item data->conditions tab and click on Analysis and check where the problem is lying then you can get the solution

Regards

Srinath