cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumers List from the Equipment Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is goods manufactured at my clients place will be delivered to the dealers then the same will be sold the end customer that is consumer.

Once the goods are installed at the customer premises, serial number, date of installation and the consumer name will be maintained in the IQ02 - Equipment master.

Here I am required to take the list of end consumers with respective serial or Equipment number.

I hope I have clearly explained my query.

Kindly someone help me to get the list of consumers.

Thanks &

Regards,

Saravanaa.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope that you are looking information related to Sold to Party & Ship to Party. Try to get this information reference to Material by using Tr Ocde VA05.

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Run Transaction code IH08 and give the input as customer number/Partner , you will get the report.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply.

IH08 is nothing but IQ09 transaction only. There also I could not find the consumer who has been manually maintained in the Location Tab.

From the result of the IH08 transaction I could get the Sold to Party and Ship to party but my objective is to get the end consumer of the Product.

Regards,

Saravanaa.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can please explain Details.

Where you maintain the details of end customer in equipment. As you said first the goods is delivered to

dealer from there it will go to Customer. let me know which details are you maintaining in equipment ie Customer or Dealer?

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

From my clients perspective dealers will be considered as the Customer i.e Sold to Pary. Once the goods are reached the dealers they will be selling the same to the consumers like us.

Hence the end consumer will the common people who uses the product. For warranty purpose we will maintain the customer warranty start date and end date in the IQ02 - Equipement master warranty tab and then in the Location tab we use to maintain the consumers name and address. I just want fetch this consumer details only.

Regards,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have solved my by following the below logic.

We have get the value of ILOAN Number from EQUZ table, then pass the value and Execute ILOA table where in we can get the ADRNR Number.

Address Number should be passed to ADRC Table to get the address details of the consumer.

I take this oppurtunity to thank everyone who contributed this thread.

Regards,

Saravanaa.S