cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order and BOM as gray field in CV01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Mam

We i m trying to attach documnet in production order through CV01N the object link is in gray field so i m unable to assign i want that field to be enable i checked all teh possibility please guide how to assign through this T-code.Awaiting for the helpful answer.

regards

kunal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Some object links are one way links ie. you can link DIR and object only from one side. eg. in case of BOM you will be able to link only from BOM andd not from DIR.

Regards,

Milind Dumbre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Thank you for valueable answer,but sir in our scenario we have to raise nonconfirmity report against production order,but the user is testing department and does have the authorisation for production order.so please help how to assignt NCR report to it.

regards

kunal

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

A Business Process The Non Confirmity Report is sent from one concerned Authority to Authority.

Eg. Lab Incharge sents it to Production Manager.So Access to Production order is only to PM and Not to Lab Incharge.

So do this

Ask LI to Send document to PM by using Document Distribution Functionality.Once this DIR is received by PM he will attach it to PO.Hope you agree with my answer.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande