cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing Payments PLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating a PLD for Outgoing Payments. I am displaying information from the VPM4 table which is the "Outgoing Payments - Accounts" in the repetitive area.

Now, there is a problem because when my payment means is by Check, the information in the repetitie area prints out fine. However, when using the Cash payment means, the information in the repetitive area just disappears completely.

Meaning if you see in the Outgoing payment screen, if you select payments to accounts, the Account Name and whatever information on the row level will be printed correctly if Payment Means is by Check. That very same information will not print if I chose the Cash Payment Means.

Any idea how to get the row level information to print in PLD? Please, I do not intend to use QLD or Crystal Report or anything else for that matter because my client prefers to have print outs directly from the screen like what PLD offers. Please, any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your reply. It is as I expected, but the thing here is, when I use the cheque payment means, the very same VPM4 table is accessible and data can be fetched from it for printing. However, when cash method is selected, that very same table is suddenly not accessible.

However, my current company has successfully made PLD print the information from VPM4 regardless of the payment means selected. This is odd as no one remembers how this came about anymore.

Note that my company is using SAP B1 2005A PL45

My client however is using SAP B1 2007A PL45

Is there really no way for me to retrieve from this table in PLD? Not even with UDFs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

have u add the udf 'f on check printing?

PLD is much basic , I think we can't commit .

Let's us make us more try .

Rgds,

Premraj

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

VPM4 table is not linked with PLD,thats why it is blank when u do cash payments,it will be

application error,corrected in future releases,You need to go for QLD for a short while,until

problem is solved.

Check SAP Note 1020842 - RCT4 table is not related to table ORCT\OVPM in PLD.

Jeyakanthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi alvin,

there are lot od tables that are not suppported by PLD , VPM4 might be one also ,So try to conveincve ur cleint for QALD or Crystal report .

In later versions as JAYA metioned may be the issue will resolve.

Otherwise Go for ALD(Advaced layout designer) , it is just like pld but have very strong hand on tables .

Rgds,

Premraj