cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Cannot be created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Below is the breakdown of the issue I have.

1. Incoterms and Payment Terms are missing. Although it is maintained in the customer master which it should be copied over but it does not. Even when I key it in manually and save it, the incompletion log prompts this field in not entered.

2. I manage to PGI and maintained the Foreign Trade/Customs because this is an inter company sale. When I create the invoice, I get an error saying "General business data is missing".

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

just remove the log of incomplete procedure for header and item for VF01 in OVA2 t code

or try fill up the data in trade and customs tab at item level in billing like country of origin etc

regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In config Foreign Trade Customs, the Transportation Data need to be maintained.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far i understand after you have entered the details of "Incoterms and Payment Terms" in the Customer Master Record then these value should reflect in the Sales Order and the subsequent Documents. Even though you enter these details manually in the document, an error should not be thrown due the incompletion log. In my view the field which you are entering, it is not getting updated.

I would suggest you to get in touch with an ABAP guys and check the coding part and check why these field are not getting updated.

Regards,

Sarthak

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe there is no incompletion procedure for billing and hence, this could be due to some other problem. Moreover, you have not indicated whether it is only in particular billing document or for all billing documents generated for a particular customer.

In normal circumstances, inco term and payment terms will flow from customer master automatically in standard process and if you have any issue, take the help of ABAPer as I feel some user exit would have been applied to apply some lock / prevent any errors.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saravanand,

Payment terms comes from the Payer in the Sales order. If your payer in the sales order is different , then have a look at the master record of it whether Payment terms maintained or not.

Otherwise i am Agree with Ms Rithvika's Suggestion about incompletion procedure.

Thanks,

Raja