Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding deliveries to a shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business Scenario:

A shipment is created and is in the planning or shipment completion phase. If there is another delivery note for the same ship to, the status of the delivery is reset and then this delivery is added to the shipment (all this is done manually).

This is quite time consuming as the people at warehouse have to look up the deliveries due for tranportation planning and then manually reset the status and add deliveries to each shipment.

Is there a standard SAP transaction that shows all the delivies due for transportation planning for the same ship to and then allows addition of deliveries to the shipments (not one by one but at a mass level). Basically something similar to VL06P.

Thanks,

Prayarna

4 REPLIES 4

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try

Tcodes

VL06IF

VL06IG

Regards,

Naimesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

These transactions are for inbound deliveries. I need a transaction that lets me add deliveries for outbound shipments and at a mass level.

Thanks,

Prayarna

0 Kudos

Hi Prayarna,

from my point of view transaction VT02N could be used for your scenario as well. You could select the additional deliveries per ship-to and if you do not add the selected ones automatically, you can switch off this option at the selection screen and put them into the shipment by drag and drop.

Best regards, Ulrich

0 Kudos

In VT02N, we can only add to one shipment at a time and that too, we will have to reset the status if the shipment is completed/planned and then add the deliveries. I am looking for a mass transaction where I can give the ship-to and it shows me the shipments that are in planning or completed but not ended, and also the deliveries for the same ship to, so that I could select at a go and add multiple deliveries to multiple shipments. Basically a mass transaction to add deliveries to multiple shipments.

Thanks,

Prayarna