Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to WS Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing RFC to WS scenario

i am getting following error in RFC sender adapter

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Internal Server Error

Edited by: S V on May 15, 2009 1:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member307485
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check in RWB, in component monitoring, the status of integration server and adapter engine.......if it is red, then ask your basis guys to remove that error................just check your comm channels, i think your comm channels are in error, if they are just edit them, save and activate them again..........i think then your this issue will be resolved

Regatds,

Divya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its look like RFC adapter not able to communicate with Adapter framework.Ask your basis to look the rfc adapter settings in visual admin.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved one of the ABAP tables are filled up ... by extending the table it worked ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a problem with the Integration server tell ur basis team .when it is fixed u can run ur Scenario

In the RWB check under the component monitoting status of Integration Engine

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow this blog for troubleshooting - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Also make sure your RFC adapter configuration is correct as per this link - /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if your RFC destination is working