Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple ALEAUD Idocs are being generated per original Idoc

susan_pfab
Participant
0 Kudos

We have the following scenario in PI:

ERP (IDOC)> PI (JDBC)> 3rd Party

PI sends ALEAUD idocs back to ERP when the process is successful. Program RBDAPP01 is then ran on a schedule to update the ALEAUD idoc status, which in turn, updates the idoc status of the orignal idoc sent from ERP (03 to 12).

We just upgraded our PI from 7.0 to 7.1. Now, it seems multiple ALEAUD idocs are being created for each ERP outbound idoc. It used to be 1-to-1. From what I can tell, it look like an ALEAUD it created for every receiver. For example, if we sent one idoc and the data goes to 3 receivers, 3 ALEAUD idocs are created. This causes an issue because the first ALEAUD idoc will update the original outbound idoc to status 12, but any other ones will take it from status 12 to status 09. We want it to stay in status 12.

Any ideas why 7.1 would be any different?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This seems to be the standard behavior. I will explain it.

If an idoc comes and message is sent to say three receivers, all the three message should generate the ack unless they are not disabled. And in this case you will find multiple ALEAUD message at sender. In case the receiver adapters are like File, JDBC which do not support application ack, then ALEAUD won't be sent and you will receiver "Applicaition Ack Not Supported". With this error, if multiple ack are seen in sender then I guess they won't actually perform any update.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (0)