cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Catalog 3.0, Price and vendor not getting transferred to shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are in SRM 7.0 (Sp 2) and using MDM catalog 3.0 .I have maintained the price and vendor

in the MDM catalog.The vendor #: is same as the BP number of the vendor in SRM system.

In the catalog cart preview before I transfer the item I see the price and supplier(BP#) of item .When I transfer the item to shopping cart the price and vendor is not getting transferred.All the other field gets transferred to SC .

For the vendor in SLG1 I see

Blocked Catalog vendor (BP#) removed from item (GUID)

Has any one encountered such issue?

Please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Mohit Kumar

Edited by: Mohit Kumar on May 14, 2009 9:05 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are using SRM 7.0 with PPS.I would like to know about the Tender Fee Payment for RFx. For that I have configured following steps.

1. Define Tendering Options (maintained Tender Fee as optional).

2. Define Basic Data for Tender Fee Payment ( maintained Tender fee amount as 500 and Currency as INR)

3. Define Tender Fee and EMD Payment Methods (Already maintained values for Cheque, Cash , Draft , Online Payment) .

I created RFx and maintained the date for Payment and Publish the Bid. But after that how the purchaser will permit to vendor or how vendor will submit his payment information? I am not getting any buttons from Bidder side as well as I didnu2019t get any button from purchaser side to approve vendor. At presently we are not using online payment functionality.

Does it required to implement any BADI? Am I missing any steps? Please suggest me.

I have already open thread. Please reply on following thread.

Regards,

Abhijeet

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manoj,

Please check monitor business partner whether any one blocked your BP or you can check BP t code or BUT000 TABLE IT SELF. There i one field called block.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu,

I had removed the deletion flag for the vendor in ECC but forgot to run the update.

I am getting the supplier data from catalog to SRM now.

I am still not able to transfer the price??

Any suggestion.

Kind Regards,

Mohit Kumar

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Are you geting price as zeroes? or empty? learnt that lot of good developments on user interface.

there are some issues in mdm 2.0 like price comes as zeroes.

is OCI transfer the price to srm? did you debug?

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I solved the price issue.I loaded the currency again and it transferred the price.

I guess there was some issue in the mapping.But reloading the currency solved the issue.

Kind Regards,

Mohit Kumar