cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error AA PO 189

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

anyone knows what is the error AA PO 189 that occurs on good movements (SAP MM - transaction MIGO) and that says that there is an incompatibility with cost centers?

I checked and it's all ok in my system.

Thank you

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarkusBredel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

please read the long text of the message. The object which was derived from the posting process differs from that in the asset master record which is posted in the document. If so, then AAPO189 is thrown correctly. Please check the objects involved in the posting proces..

Markus

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dears

I just get the same error message AAPO 189 when i do the posting APC values of one asset via t-code f-02 . that's a bit strange that when entry the first line of AA, got a cost center which is different from master data of asset ( ref below pic ) ,would you help to check and give a solution ,thanks !

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for coming to SAP Community for answers. Please post your question as a new question here:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.htmlSince you're new in asking questions here, check out our tutorial about asking and answering questions (if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions more effectively, that draw responses from our members. Please note, that your post here won't be answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use SAP 6.0...the note is for version 4.

System says:

Account assignement object cost center with its value 0000100080 is not the same as the value entered in the asset master record.

I say to you that the cost center is the same. I think that it sees 0000100080 instead of 100080.

Thank you.

MarkusBredel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if that is true then it could be a problem of the identical check. Do you have an ABAPer around? If so, can you set a breakpoint in function module FIAA_CHECK_DOCUMENT_OBJECT at the following coding?

PERFORM FEHLER_MERKEN USING 'AAPO' 'E'

'189' LS_T093_ACCOBJT-AAACCOBJTXT

<ACCIT_ORIG> <ACCIT_COMP> SPACE

CHANGING LS_ERROR.

What are the comparison variables which the system checks and then lead to this error?

Markus

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following SAP note may be suitable for you.

Note 415095 - MIRO: Error AAPO189 in invoice receipt

If you do not find this not suits your problem, I suggest you to search sap market place with AAPO189