Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock transfer order excise

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can i know wt are the special things comes in stock transfer order excise compare to domestic excise process?

i know abt domestic excise invoice process.. pls let me knoe the process of stock transfer order-for excise --

Regards

ishikesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the following steps for STO Customizing:-

1. Create a customer master record for the issuing plant.

2. Create a vendor master record for the issuing plant, and enter customer account number in the Customer field on the Control screen.

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the receiving plant.

4. Assign the plants to the customer master record in Customizing for Materials Management (MM), by choosing Purchasing <Purchase Order < Set Up Stock Transport Order< Plants.

The Process Flow would be as follows :-

Create a stock transport order, following the standard procedure, and send the order to the issuing plant.

Issuing plant has processes your order, and when it is ready to ship,the storeperson at the issuing plant issues the goods using a transfer posting. The excise clerk there creates an excise invoice.The excise supervisor verifies and posts the excise invoice.It then sends the goods to you, together with the excise invoice.

Once the goods arrive, you follow the standard procedure for incoming excise invoices:

The excise clerk captures the excise invoice, using the stock transport order as the reference document. The storeperson enters the goods receipt, again using the stock transport order as the reference document.Alternatively, you can first enter the goods receipt and then capture the excise invoice.

The excise supervisor then posts the excise invoice.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the STO is between two plants within same company code then it will be

Purchase order ME21N in ordering plant

delivery through VL10B or VL10F in supplying plant

create proforma invoice in supplying plant

create excise invoice in J1IIN with reference to billlimg proforma umber in supplying plant

regards

prashanth