cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had maintained the sales group , In the incompletion Procedure I had maintained sales Group is manadatory with warning Message(only Warning Message is available) Tick

but when I create the sales order without entering the

sales Group I am getting the Incompleting log to enter the data but even then without entering the sales

Group I can still save the Order but I need a Error message before saving the order ,Without entering the sales group sales order should not be saved If any one working on this please give your valuable feedback

Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV8 and click on Incomplete messages indicator in Transaction flow details.

If you mark the field and then try to save a sales document in which information is missing, the system advises you that the document is incomplete , then you should maintain the missing data and save the sales order.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you make Sales group as mandatory in Customer Master.When you you create sales order system will pick automatically copies even this sales group in sales order and laterto billinmg doc.

Regards

Vadiraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system will only block users from saving sales order if you have activated the dialog message for incompletion.

You can activate this by selecting the check box "Incompletion Messages" under Transaction flow of your sales document type.

If selected the system will prompt the incompletion log on saving an incomplete sales order.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Vijay Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think you can make the sales group as manadtory in the initial screen of va01 by doing screen variant in SHD0 t code

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you have to maintain in the Incompletion Procedure the Field VBAK-VKGRP.Then assign this Incompletion procedure to the respective Sales Document Type.Now In VOV8 with this Document Type ,Select the Check Box :- Incompetion Messages.

Now when u try to save the order w/o sales group, it will not allow to save the Sales Document.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Did you try as per my customizing steps.

Kindly give your feedback.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly confirm so that the thread would be closed.

Best Regards,

Ankur