cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the TAS item category to drive the 3rd party sales process.

The base unit of measure on the sales order is cases, but the goods receipt generated needs to record the exact weight of the total product shipped. Example: 10 cases of product has an average weight of 100 pounds total, but the goods receipt needs to record that 102 pounds were actually shipped to the end customer.

I then need to bill the customer for the 102 pounds. However, the system is currently copying the net weight from the sales order and not the goods receipt. So the system is billing the customer incorrectly at 100 pounds.

How can I configure the system to pull the net weight from the Goods receipt.

I am using Sales Document to Billing Document copy control and "Billing Quantity" = 'E' (Goods receipt quantity less invoiced quantity) for the TAS item category.

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Larson

Welcome to SDN forum

If the system is copying the Net weight from the sales order then system should copy the gross weight from the sales order only. So check in the purchase order ME22N wheather system has copied the Gross weight of material or not .If it has copied the gross weight in purchase order also then check in MIGO wheather system has copied or not . If it got copied then system will copy the same data to MIRO and then the same Net weight & Gross weight will be copied to billing document also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

The unit of measure is in cases and that is being copied over correctly to the purchase order, MIGO, and MIRO.

However, the net weight that I enter into MIGO is not being copied over to the Billing document. I am currently working with my developement team to create a new copy control routine.

Still hoping to solve this with standard configuration.

Answers (0)