cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quickviewer (SQVI) query help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I have a lot of SAP experience, but very little SQVI experience and zero experience about infosets.

I'm trying to pull together a report that has the following information.

Billing Type (VBRK-FKART) [this would be where I'm told whether the SD doc is an invoice, a rebate, credit memo, etc)

Billing Doc # (VBRK-VBELN) and Accounting doc # (BKPF-BELNR) [these should be the same numbers.

Customer # (KURGV-KUNNR) I'm told that this table can't be used in a join so I'm not sure how to get customer number included in my query.

An alternative would be if FS10N would display customer number, but it's not an option. I can bring in the field "customer" in my layout display, but the data is always blank. If there is an alternative to FS10N or FAGLB03 then I might not need an SQVI query.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance!

Josh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Depending on what you need for "customer" maybe either of these cover what you want:

-- VBRK-KUNRG (payer partner, ie pays the invoice)

-- VBRK-KUNAG (sold to partner, ie places the purchase order)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK that is very helpful. Is there anyway to include this information with the conditions on a sales order?

I see that conditions are held in KOMV-KSCHL for the type and KOMV-KWERT for the type. However, this table also could not be used in a join with VBRK in SQVI.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Josh

Former Member
0 Kudos

So far you've mentioned getting billing data...so pricing look to VBRP for item level or VBRK for header. There has to be a logical connection table-wise, so if you really want order related then your query needs to includes those tables (VBAK - header, VBAP - item),