cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drop down values for a field in adobe form are not reflecting in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have made changes in adobe form by adding 2 fields for a drop down value.But these drop down values are not reflecting in portal.

This form is called from a webdynpro application.....but the Webdynpro is still pointing old form .

Please advise what should be done.

Thanks in advance.

Martina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martina,

Not so clear with your question, but if you are adding the dropdown to the Interactive form then please select the Dropdown from the respective library based on form Layout Type (ZCI- Native/ActiveX).

If you are not able to see the latest changes in the form, then try to save and build the project before deploying again. Other reason may be if server has multiple nodes then sometimes the latest version is not reflected on all nodes.

Hope this helps!!

Cheers,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

Thanks for the fast response.

ya...i selected drop down from library under the tab webdynpro native and selected drop down list with appearance as custom and maintained values under list items.

These changes are not reflected when i moved them to another system on portal but when i go into SFP transaction and open the adobe form it is visible.

Please suggest what should i do to make the latest version of adobe form available.

Thanks in advance,

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi martina deepthi ,

Were you able to resolve this issue...i am facing the same issue now.

Thanks & Regards

Chandu

Edited by: Chandrasekar Karavadi on Feb 28, 2011 11:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share your solution for the same

I am also facing the same problem.

I have 3 fields in Interactive adobe form - Sold to, Ship-to and Contact-to.

Dynamically data is uploaded in the for while downloading from the CRM database.

Now in offline scenarion, when the user selects 1 Sold-to, only corresponding shipto and contact to should be visible, By Default all values for sold to , ship to and contact to are shown.

I have made the complete interface using SFP and not webdynpro, however internal table is passed in Interactive Form.

Soldto Shipto

1 1a

1 1b

2 2a

2 2b

2 2c

Any input for validations or data bindings are welcome.

Please suggest

Thanks & Regards,

Narendra.

Answers (0)