cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial numbers in INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to get the serial numbers (100 numbers ) in the INVOIVE .

is it possible without attachment text file. client need automatically which material they do invoice they ned that serial numbers in INVOICE print.

Thnaksin Advance,

Anthyodaya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anthyodaya,

Serial numbers are either created automatically during document processing or master data is maintained for the same as stated.

It is mainly used for delivery document. By standard procedure it is not possible to enter serial numbers in either sales document or billing document.

For this requirement you have take help from ABAPer. There you can fetch the numbers from table or structure where these numbers are stored.

hope it will give you some idea.

regards,

sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anthyoday,

The serial number will be mostly given at the time of delivery.

But this can be effectively controlled by the serializing procedure. We can create a serial number by IQ01. As and when you do transaction with serialised material, the status will get updated.

Consult with ur technical consultant for enhancement for printing it on Invoice. As in standard i dnt think its possible.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/LOMDSN/LOMDSN.pdf

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still pending..

Edited by: anthyodaya Reddy Nagaram on May 22, 2009 3:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I had a similar reqmt, but it was handled through a custom made program. I am not sure if this feature is available in std SAP program.

Regards,

Mani