cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting confirmation not possible for particular PO item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

we are on an SRM 5.0 server 550 with a classic scenario.

We are experiencing some problems when deleting confirmations on 1 certain process.

case:

- puchase order created with 1 item (10 pieces)

- confirmation was created for 5 pieces.

- invoice was created for these 5 pieces.

- confirmation created for the following 5 pieces

- trying to delete the confirmation but not possible because the delete button is greyed out

Does anybody has an idea why we cannot delete such a confirmation? There is an invoice on the PO item, but only on the first 5 pieces, not on the last 5...

Regards,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem is not that my confirmation goes in error. I simply cannot use the 'delete' button to remove it.

I think this is because an invoice already exist for another confirmation on the same item...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the GR associated to this PO.

Check also for entries in table BBP_Document_Tab. Filed Core key: PO#*.

Every time you make a GR an entry in this table is generated. When the Clean_Reqreq_up runs checks the entries in the table, for each entry checks that Idocs are succesfully posted and then the entri deleted. If not, then GR is blocked( Delete button is greyed out).

As mentioned previously. Could you check the GR status in the BBP_PD. BUS2203?

Thanks and Regards,

Abraham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the followwing points:

-Tx_RZ20. Check under menu Confirmations for Backend errors.

-Check Idocs exchanged. Check Outbound IDOCS(Type MBGMCR) in SRM an Inboudn Idocs in the backend.

-Check GR in Tx BBP_PD. Search using Object Type: BUS2203 and GR number. Search for alerts in the GR.

There is a recurrent root cause for the "GR error in process": Posting Date locked". You could try to change posting date to the currente date in th GR and confirm again.

Thanks and Regards,

Abraham