Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subtotal in sales orders

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

How to ensure the amount in "subtotal" (item - conditions) is the same as that in PR00? It affects the self-developed report as this field is used. Pls advise. Thx.

Case:

PR00 = $19.95 per 10kg (due to decimal, $1.995 per 1kg cannot be enetered)

VPRS (internal price) = $10 per 1kg

subtotal = $2 per 1kg

Request: subtotal = $19.95 per 10kg

My comments: If deleting VPRS, I found the request could be met. But VPRS need to be kept. In pricing procedure, VPRS is just used for statistics.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the sum in fields KZWIx (where x = 1 to 6), and check this amount. For this requirement you can use the pricing procedure (tcode V/08)

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently the system standard KZWI 1 is already used. What does KZWI (1-6) mean?

How to meet my request I have mentioned? U know, I found the request cannot be met due to the existence of VPRS.

0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

The fields KZWI (1-6) are fields that you have in table VBAP where you can keep the some subtotal of the pricing procedure.

On the other hand, I don't understand well your request, Can you please explain it a little bit more in detail?.

Thanks.

Mariano.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

In sales order, pricing is as followings:

PR00 (unit price) = $19.95 per 10kg (Due to decimal problem, $1.995 per 1kg cannot be enetered)

VPRS (internal price) = $10 per 1kg

subtotal = $2 per 1kg

Issue: Now, subtotal shows $2 per 1kg & affects some report's accuracy.

Request: Becuase PR00 is $19.95 per 10kg, subtotal should be $19.95 per 10kg also.

0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

You get $2 in the subtotal because is rounded, since that you have set 2 decimal point, so 1.995 is 2. It is possible to change this set in OY04, BUT it's very danger as the message of the system show you when you execute that trx. The other place where you can modify the decimal point is in SU01 but I'm not sure the effect in the condition price. You should log out completely, re-login and create a fresh order and see how it works.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

Yes, that's why I request subtotal is the same as PR00 ($1.995 per 10 kg). In other words, how to make subtotal come from PR00.

For OY04, it's too dangerous. For SU01, it cannot help.

Any more ideas?

0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

Check the SAP NOTE "38881 - Pricing with different decimal places", it doesn't say if you have a subtotal, but well you can create a condition and use it as subtotal. I don't have more ideas by now.

Thanks in advance.

Mariano.

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

first check the details of the condition type PR00. then check the data in control data1 tab for rounding rule.

make sure you apply commercial.

regards,

suresh.

Answers (0)