SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing during the disconnection period without entering meter readign

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our case, after installation disconnection, during the disconnection period, customer wants to bill the installtion for the meter rent and flat service charge. he does not want to enter meter reading results as the device is disconnected. But Is it possible to create a billing order without creating meter reading order, if no then is it possible to generate the bill without entering the results for the meter reading order

Suggestions Please

With regards

Balaji.J

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue can be resolve in several ways:

1. You can do an billing related removal of the device

2. In the schema, you can mark the consumption lines as not relevant for billing during disconection period. However, since the device is installed you must enter some meter readings (for example you can create a custom estimation routine which would copy the previous meter readings)

3. You can mark the registers as not relevant for billing for the disconection period and your billing order would not need meter reading results to be billed.

Hope it helps,

Daniel Toba

http:/www.sap-isu.net - SAP ISU social network

0 Kudos

Hi daniel,

I have a typical scenario,Can u tell me how we can proceed Billing related removal and then attaching it for the next month,also u have mentioned that we can mark registers not relevant for biiling,but in our case one register group is applicable to lot many installations? How can we proceed on this?

Pls guide

Best Regards

Jay

0 Kudos

If you mark the registers non rel. for billing on the installation it will not affect other installations.

Its the easiest way I can see rather than bill rel remove the meter. non rel for billing keeps the consistency that the meter was always present, but just not billed for the period. removing it will not keep the consistency.

edit

I believe EG70 is used to set he Non rel billing flag.

--BBY

Edited by: Bobby Ramsook on Jul 14, 2009 7:49 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for reply,

I have selected Register not relevant for billing in Installation, for the period 15.08.2009 but anyhow while billing for 15.09.2009 system is considering billing period from 15.07.2009 to 15.09.2009 and also it is calculatiing the fixed charges for 15.08.2009 which should not be.

The exact requirement for our scenario is we want to avoid billing for one full month and while billing it for the next month my billing cycle should be for the corresponding month.Hope u are clear.

Best Regards

Jay

0 Kudos

Hi, I have similar requirment. Can you please tell me which exit / BAdi is that to copy the previous meter reading?