cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT error...

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there...

I´m facing with an error in sap solution manager, my goal is to setup maintenance optimizer, for that I know the job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT (with Abap program AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA) must are schedule every day because this allow system to fetch the data from portal marketplace with information data about the systems.

But when this job is release the job finish with sucess but with some problem in your own job log!!:

1 - Job started

2 - Step 001 started (program AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA, variant , user ID SAP_BASIS)

3 - No business partner found

4 - Postal code can only contain numbers

5 - BP of Service Provider 803000 not created

6 - No system headers will be generated in SMSY from SAP Support Portal

7 - No destination for SAP customer number 163222

8 - Job finished

But this is not all, I think there are other things that not correct... and so ask for help for this errors too!!

First I would like to describe as resume for you understand my doubts, if it´s make sense or not... A few weeks ago we made modifications in landscape which was a upgrade in all systems and this client where this was carry out made changes on your contract with SAP and so their define a new customer (805000) number with of course new S-user. So I make this in my consideration when I define the new systems in SMSY Landscape... but I still have an installation number of the customer number oldated in table V_AIINSNRS:

0020302621 Sap Applications

0020518096 Solution Manager

3320049304 R/3 Call-off <--- This is the installation number that belong to old customer number (163222)

--> How can I delete that installation number on this table?? I just want have only installations numbers regarding the new customer number 805000 the new one!!

Note: In tcode AISUSER I already maintain the S-User belong the new customer number and the RFC SAPOSS and SAP-OSS is well configurated without errors!

Other note, in table V_AISAPCUSTNOS I only have that entry 805000 (new customer number). So regarding this two bounden request I think they are well configurate!

Help me please... I think I just already made everything possible for solve this problem... but I didn´t found the correct solution!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi João,

presently there is no way to delete the installation number manually in that V_AIINRS view. But is this really an issue? I don't think that this causes trouble. You only can remove the customer vom V_AISAPCUSTNOS. This should be sufficient.

Regarding the error creating a business partner for customer 80300. This customer has a wrong post code maintained in his customer data in SAP Support Portal: 4430-247 VILA NOVA DE GAIA. 4430-247 is not accepted as postal code. It needs to be 4430.

Regards

Andreas

raoul_serra2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello João Dimas ;-D

So, you are working with different Customer numbers

and in transaction AISUSER you have entries like

USER ID in system / Customer Number at SAP / S_User

1) Remove any entry related to Customer Number that you don't want any more

Then there are 2 "Views"

V_AIINSNRS (Installations overview) the table is "aiinstallations"

and

V_AISAPCUSTNOS (SAP Customer Numbers)

2)To remove Customer Numbers

use Transaction SM30 and maintenance of view V_AISAPCUSTNOS

select the line to remove and use Shift+F2 or the icon with the red minus.

Save your changes.

3)Now, what you want is to remove entries from V_AIINSNRS

for this you need a direct SQL delete command on table AIINSTALLATIONS:

ex:

delete sapsr3.aiinstallations where insnr ='0012012012';

Make a delete command for each installation you want to delete.

This did work fine for me, let me know if it help you

Kind regards,

Raoul

Former Member
0 Kudos

What SPS are you on?

If on 18 or higher you might be able to auto-configure some stuff using tx solman_setup.

If not, or if solman_setup doesn't provide an answer, you will probably be able to get some help in the IMG.

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The SPS is 15 !

Help me please

Best regards,

João Dimas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd try the following, just to make sure you've executed these steps:

Go to

Tx SPRO - Reference IMG

SAP SolMan Imp Guide

SAP SolMan

Config

Basic Settings

Wizzard Based Initial Config

SolMan

Service Desk and Issue Tracking

And perform the steps in this section (6 steps)

Then let the job run again, see what the log says.

I think maybe a few of the errors might disappear.

Regards.