cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while deplying from NWDS 7.0 to PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frenz,

I am trying to deply an webdynpro application developed with NWDS 7.0 on PI 7.1 server. But i am getting the following error. Any idea about this. Please help.

Description:'1. [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.6193] Error while ; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5082] Exception while validating application com.tsi/xyz.

No one of the [com.sap.security.login-modules] containers, which processed it, returned deployed component names.

The registered containers in this moment were [CTCContainer, com.sap.caf.um.metadata, com.sap.security.ume, com.sap.security.login-modules, app_libraries_container, Cache Configuration Upload, servlet_jsp, dbcontentcontainer, connector, Cluster File System, JMSConnector, MigrationContainer, Monitoring Configurator, dbschemacontainer, appclient, orpersistence, PortalRuntimeContainer, JDBCConnector, EJBContainer, metamodelrepository, webservices_container, scheduler~container, ConfigurationsContainer, Content Container].

Possible reasons :

1.An AS Java service, which is providing a container, is stopped or not deployed.

2.The containers, which processed it, are not implemented correct. They deployed or started initially the application, but didn't return deployed components in the application deployment info.'.

Regards,

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

1. structure of WD in 7.1 is totally diff from 7.0 WD. so if you tried to deploy them directly after developing in NWDS 7.0 it wont work.

2. and also you have to consider the compiler versions too

so

Either open your project in NWDS 7.1 and migrate it...or atleast try to build it in NWDS7.1.

if you r application successfully built then you will be able to deploy it.

7.1 have a downward compatibilty for 7.0 but the major problem is the environment and compiler where it is developed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'll try to import and build the project using NWDS 7.1

Thanks a lot for the help.

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

It is recommended that both the NWDS & the server should be of same release & version.

You need to have 7.0 server if you have to deploy your WD projects developed in NWDS 7.0.

Or you can do another thing - install the NWDS 7.1, import your projects (developed in 7.0) in NWDS 7.1, migrate them & then deploy them to 7.1 server.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Kind Regards,

Nitin Jain