cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order summarization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done OKTO - Create Order Hierarchy (with Classification) , while doing KKRS system is throwing the message

"In CO area 1000 hierarchy OR SAPORDER has no objects to be summarized"

My controlling area is 1000 and my order hierarchy is saporder, any help from the experts?

rajeswari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

IMG => Controlling => Internal Orders => Information System => Summarization => Order Summarization and Classification Characteristics => Maintain Summarization Hierarchy

Before doing this, you must perform

To be able to classify orders for order selection or order summarization in the information system for Cost Object Controlling, you must first:

select the characteristics that are active in your system

generate the characteristics that you selected

generate the class in which these characteristics are to be included

You can do it under

IMG => Controlling => Internal Orders => Information System => Summarization => Order Summarization and Classification Characteristics => Choose and Generate Characteristics

Regards,

Ravi

Edited by: Ravi Sankar Venna on May 19, 2009 3:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Ravi,

I have done everything as you told. Still in KKRS I am getting the error message

"In CO area 1000 hierarchy OR SAPORDER has no objects to be summarized

Message no. KU109

Diagnosis

A summarization run could not be carried out using OR SAPORDER, because you entered

an invalid hierarchy node or

an invalid controlling area

Procedure

Correct your entry and summarize again.

I have created Hierarchy SAPORDER, and hierarchy level is Material number, In KKRS, I have given SAPORDER as Hierarchy and Hierarchy node material number which has so many settled orders.

I have a doubt while creating SAPORDER I have not given any status profile, and I ticked summarize input qty check box, in my system summarised check box is in disable mode. Is the settings are OK or am I missing anything?

aWaiting for your reply.

Thanks

rajeswari

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please create a new order type and try with the settings you mentioned.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Ravi,

Now It is solved. In order type I have ticked Classification check box. then for my existing order types also I did the same. Now it is working. Thanks a lot. I have assigned points to you.

rajeswari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any one has done order summarization with KKRS T code?

rajeswari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created any orders yet?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have more 10000 orders - settled.

rajeswari