cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart - Favourites related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM 3.5 version (EBP). Users generally use the option of favourites for shopping. Favourite is the place where the previously ordered shopping carts are available. Users take from that list of shopping carts to create the new shopping cart by making suitable changes to the old shopping cart.

Wer are facing an issue where in if the shopping cart has multiple line items, Users can add an extra line item to that shopping cart and order but the system is giving an error when the User tries to delete one of the line items from that shopping cart and order. It is just that the deletion of line items from the old shopping carts in the favourites is not allowed by the system where as any other changes can be done.

Please throw some light on what could be done to fix the issue.

Regards,

Ramachandra DN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When users wish to use previous shopping carts as templates to a new one saving them time on the creation of the cart from start they should use the 'Old Purchase Orders and templates' option. Here old shopping carts can be accessed and you can select which items they wish to add to their new cart and which ones they do not wish to add.

So instead of them editing a old cart they are using a template of an old cart and so the deletion of an item should not be an issue because they have the option of not including these items when adding the items from the old cart.

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your feedback. You have mentioned that the option "Old purchase order" should be used. I cannot find that option in our system which is EBP3.5. Could you please let me know where can I maintain that option?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Ramachandra DN

Answers (0)