cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase requsition to purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I want to make a compulsory purchase requsition field in po for a particular document type only ,not the other document type for the same user?

How we can do this? Any help

Regards

sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Topaz Srinu,

I think we canot restrict PR to PO in document type level.only we can do in user level only or total system level.

Hope this may helps you

Prem.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want pur. req. mandetory for PO?

If yes go to SPRO and select third last option that is Public Sector Management, if this node is present then only I will go further, because couple of years back I had answered the same, and the the questioner was not having Public Sector Management in SPRO.

By the way this node is available in ECC5 and 6

-Saleel

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Path: SPRO >>MM>> Purchasing>> Purchase Order>> Define screen layout at Document level...

> NOTE: Here make the use of FIELD REFERENCE KEY based on the document type for eg. if you wanna make it for NB ie. std. PO then use the KEY as NBF....You can also create the new keys as per your requirement...

And then go for the field maintenence based on the key....

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

All are giving screen layout at document level.but even i did it it is not going to give u any effect in the front end.please check that also.

sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my understanding you can not restrict the PR to PO at document level. Even if you make settings in define screen layout at document level by controlling field reference also system will allow you to make a PO without PR.

You can control by only user authorization, means a particular user can not make PO without PR. This is user level, but this is applicable for all document types. You can not control a particular document type by using user authorization.

regards,

abi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that document type, in the screen layout make PR as mandatory entry.

Regards

alexandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri,

In IMG under

Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Define Screen Layout at Document Level

Make the field "Purchase Requisition" as required entry under "reference data, Item" level.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In Define Screen Layout at Document Level for purchase order make purchase requisition field as a required field