Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract the userID that set a role for a specific user

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all @SAP Forums,

I'm going to write a simple report to extract some information about users and role assignments in the system I'm working on.

The requirements is quite simple; for every user in the USR02 table, I have to extract some info about the roles the user has.

In order to do so, it's quite straightforward to find roles for a particular user looking into the AGR_USERS table, but ... I'd like to know if there's a way to find the user who set the role assignment for that specific user; the problem is that I cannot find that information in any AGR* tables, so I start to think it's not a stored information I can retrieve in any way.

Any hints/suggests you can give me? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monta

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/profile?userid=3840687

plz refer above link

br

muthu

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello muthu,

useful link to refer to when I'll need to extract a full username (first and surname) for a userId. But the question, forgive me if I've been not-so clear, was different.

A (key) user, say A123456, sets a role for another user (A00000) in SRM... let's suppose now A00000 becomes a buyer. I'd like to know if there's a way, starting from the user A00000, to understand WHO had given him his role (in this case, A123456) and WHEN... I can see the CHANGE_DAT field in AGR_USERS about the "when"... where can I (if I can, obviously) find WHO set the role for A00000 ?

Thanks again, sorry if I've been not that clear in explaining

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

workaround found, thanks to ya all