Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Add-on ST-SER 700_2008_1 in fresh ECC 6.0

mikaellayuk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

My colleague and me just installed SAP ECC 6.0 in our office. I want to connect this system to our existing SAP Solution Manager 7.0. As satellite system, in ECC 6.0 we must installed several add-on and one of them is ST-SER 700_2008_1. We need it to setup maintenance optimizer and to activate EWA.

I have searched in the SAP portal for the installer but i cannot find it. The one could be found is component for upgrading to ST-SER 700_2008_1.

Can We use this? or do you have practical hints for this?

Thank you.

Regards,

MAL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
mikaellayuk
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Saurabh,

Thank you so much for your reply.

My concern is from the notes that you suggest me to read, i think they only apply for the Solution Manager.

What I am asking you is how can I install the ST-SER add-on the fresh ECC 6.0 since in the swdc the only available component is ST-SER 700_2008_1 for upgrading.

I also know that the prerequisite for ST-SER is ST component and I also want to ask, is ok for me to install this component in the ECC 6.0?

Thank you so much.

Regards,

MAL.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ST_PI is a SAP Solution Tools Plug-In which is required to install on ECC system to connect to Solution manager.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello M.A.L.

Read note Note 1228898 - Installation/delta upgrade of ST-PI 2008_1

from this note you can find from where you can download it.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are some pre-requisite for this component. Please refer two notes and you will get most of the information you are looking for.

Note 569116 - Release strategy for Solution Manager Service Tools (ST-SER)

Note 608277 - SAP Solution Manager content add-ons

With Regards,

Saurabh