cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message BBP_ADMIN 066: "Comm. error checking account assignmnt"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in stand alone scenario I'm facing the problem, that POs and GR confirmations cause error message BBP_ADMIN 066 (067): "Comm. error checking account assignment for PO (conformation) xxxxx in system xxxxx."

Of cause the G/L accounts and cost centers are created in SPRO as local accounting data.

In table BBP_BACKEND_DEST the local SRM system is marked as "Local validation of FI Data" and a dialog RFC connection that points on the srm-system itself is maintained like in note 656633 described.

I'm also worried because also the F4 Help on field G/L account and Cost center does not work. When I click on the binocular just nothing happens!

Do you have an idea?

Thanks and rgds.

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dieter,

Creating local accounting data in SRM is the good way for local accounting checks without any backend.

Defining a Dialog RFC destination is only used for backends not for local SRM !!

This is used to enable the accounting object search directly in R/3 (in fact you have an opened dialog connection in R/3 and use directly R/3 search helps).

In that case, you can emulate R/3 search.

But I don't think this feature has been designed to work with local SRM system...

That's why you get an error message: SRM tries to call some R/3-like search helps that don't exist in SRM.

Rgds

Christophe

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph and all guys, who tried to help me!

I opened a SAPnet call and got the solution very quick.

You have to create a dummy FI Backend system in BBP_BACKEND_DEST.

For this dummy entry you have to enter SYS TYPE = Local FI Validation (Key: REMOTE_01).

This dummy system you should assign to attribute ACS and BUK.

This works fine!

Rgds.

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

Where you able to solve your problem? I'm having exactly the same problem, and implemented your suggestion, but no positive result.

Thanks,

Regards,

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Besides your solution i have tryed other ways to solve this problem.

But the final message stills the same.

Do you mind to be more clear in your explanation?

I thought that the most logical way to solve this issue was to identify all the steps with SRM system, instead the back end system.

Best Regards

LP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christophe,

you're right and that are also my settings:

ACS = SRM Name

BBP_BACKEND_DEST = No FI validation

BBP_PDIGP-LOGSYS_FI is SRM System.

So far so good for the SC. No message occurs.

But the message occurs when the local PO is generated in background from the SC, BBP_PDIGP-LOGSYS_FI is empty for object PO (BUS2201) in BBP_PD.

Rgds.

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christophe,

I tried both variants in BBP_BACKEND_DEST for the local SRM system:

"local validation of FI data" and "no Valudation of FI data".

I just wanted to check out why the error message BBP_ADMIN 066 occurs. And it makes no difference to the error message. In both variants it occurs!

Surprisingly the only difference is that when I selected "no Valudation of FI data" the system asks for an CO object "Account XXX requires an assignment to a CO Object".

Rgds.

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

this error message is raised by R/3 (KI 235 - 'Account & requires an assignment to a CO object').

you are still checking an old SC that was created at the time you were using a R/3 backend in attribute ACS.

You must have

- ACS = SRM system

- No FI validation selected for your SRM backend definition

Then create a new SC.

Check BBP_PD --> SC item, in BBP_PDIGP-LOGSYS_FI: you must have SRM and not R/3 logical system.....

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

thank for your comment!!!

I understood:

1. there is no F4 Help for local accounting data in SRM available out of the box and

2. there is no need for an accounting system.

But I still don't understand why I get this error message BBP_ADMIN 066 "Comm. error checking account assignmnt".

Error message occurs not because there was a dialog RFC Destination maintained in BBP_BACKEND_DEST for the local SRM system. I deleted this dialog RFC connection and still get the error message!

Rgds.

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

When defining SRM as a local system, have you selected "No validation of FI data" ?

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nimish

hello Christophe,

thanks for your support. I think I still have some problems to understand the local scenario!

Is an accounting system mandantory for a stand alone scenario? When yes, how can I switch off the message. Message control via SM30 and View V_T100C is not possible because BBP_ADMIN-messages are not changeable!

I deleted the attributes ACS, SYS, VENDOR_ACS, VENDOR_SYS from the user. The user still can order, confirm and create invoices. But the error message "Comm. error checking account assignment for PO xxxxx in system xxxxx."

persists with the correct logical system name!

I also deleted the dialog RFC in BBP_BACKEND_DEST for the local SRM system. No change in system behavior; error message persists.

Why is it not possible to search for local accounting data by using the binocular push button in the accounting detail view. That's what I've expected when I created local accounting data and indicated the local SRM system in BBP_BACKEND_DEST as "Local validation of FI Data"

Any explanations?

Rgds.

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

An accounting system is not mandatory for any scenario.

If you define one, you can activate or not the accounting check against its accounting objects.

Since SRM 3.0 or 4.0, a new search feature has been designed to search on R/3 accounting objects, by re-using directly the R/3 search help objects. For this you have to populate the "Dialog RFC" field in backend customizing.

As I told you, this has been designed for searches within R/3 FI backends, not for SRM local.

When using binocular push button, the system will call hardcoded R/3 search helps.

As they don't exist in SRM, you get an error message.

Look at BBP_FUNCTION_MAP for object SEARCHHELP: there is no entry for SRM.

Look at FM META_SHLP_CALL or B40B_SHLP_CALL to see search help used in R/3:

CASE shlp_field.

WHEN gc_g_l_acct.

lv_shlpname = 'SAKO'.

lv_shlpparam = 'SAKNR'.

WHEN gc_cost_ctr.

lv_shlpname = 'KOST'.

lv_shlpparam = 'KOSTL'.

WHEN gc_asset_no.

lv_shlpname = 'AANL'.

lv_shlpparam = 'ANLN1'.

WHEN gc_network.

lv_shlpname = 'AUK'.

lv_shlpparam = 'AUFNR'.

WHEN gc_activity.

lv_shlpname = 'VGNO'.

lv_shlpparam = 'VORNR'.

WHEN gc_order_no.

lv_shlpname = 'ORDEB'.

lv_shlpparam = 'AUFNR'.

WHEN gc_sd_doc.

lv_shlpname = 'VMVA'.

lv_shlpparam = 'VBELN'.

WHEN gc_wbs_elem_e.

lv_shlpname = 'PRPMP'.

lv_shlpparam = 'POSID'.

WHEN gc_cmmt_item.

lv_shlpname = 'FPOS'.

lv_shlpparam = 'FIPOS'.

WHEN gc_funds_ctr.

lv_shlpname = 'FIST'.

lv_shlpparam = 'FICTR'.

WHEN gc_funds.

lv_shlpname = 'FICO'.

lv_shlpparam = 'FINCODE'.

WHEN gc_grant_nbr.

lv_shlpname = 'GRANTS_GENERIC'.

lv_shlpparam = 'GRANT_NUMBER'.

WHEN gc_ctr_hdr.

lv_shlpname = 'OUTL'.

WHEN gc_customer.

lv_shlpname = 'BBPH_DEBITOR_CS'.

WHEN OTHERS.

EXIT.

ENDCASE.

CALL FUNCTION 'RHF4_RFC_FIELD_VALUE_REQUEST'

DESTINATION lv_destination

EXPORTING

tabname = space

fieldname = space

searchhelp = lv_shlpname

shlpparam = lv_shlpparam

cbk_plvar = space

cbk_otype = space

cbk_title = space

TABLES

return_tab = return_tab

interface = interface

EXCEPTIONS

field_not_found = 1

no_help_for_field = 2

inconsistent_help = 3

no_values_found = 4

communication_failure = 5 MESSAGE msg_text

system_failure = 6 MESSAGE msg_text

OTHERS = 7.

Sorry, but there is no search for SRM local accounting data.

You could develop it by creating a ZSRM_SHLP_CALL function calling a local Z search help. And assign this function in BBP_FUNCTION_MAP.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to mention that we don't have a financial/accounting system connected. Means for the attribute ACS and VENDOR_ACS in ppoma I entered the logical system name of the local srm system. Works so far very well!

Rgds.

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter

SRM systems acts as a front end tool and there has to be back end system as databases where all the accounting entries are passed.

During the GR and IV accounting entries which are generated are passed by SRM to some Data base in backend.

SRM as such is not that compatible like R/3 in case of generating the financial accounting entries. To my knowledge no accounting entries can be generated in SRM there has to be always a back end database like R/3 or any other local system. SRM is a goods front end tool .

Regards,

Nimish Sheth