action UPDATE_INSERT

access 1:unbounded

cVendorName 1

cVendorCode 1

fromdate 1

todate 1

Key

cVendorName 1

if i trigger idoc for example vendor 2005,2006 and 2010 data is getting updated in the table

but again if i trigger idoc for same vendor nos data does not get updated in DB table while message is successfull in moni and RWB both

plz suggest if any change need to be done to update the data

Regards

sandeep sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

In the Database the vendor number might be a key field and hence it is not inserting another line and might be updating the same record. That might be the reason why you don't see the records updated.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

you are right, vendor no is my key field . problem is when i send data again then it should Update the data but it's not updating the data again

i did on exp with this : i deleted all the record from the table and then triggered idoc for vendor 2005 , 2006,2010 after this data is updated in the table i deleted the rows for vendor no 2006 and 2010 and kept the row for vendor 2005

then i again trigered the idoc for vendor no 2005,2006 and 2010 now this should update and it should insert rows for vendor no 2006 and 2010 but i am surprised its not updating the data

Thanks

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether ur making few changes in vendor 2005 before triggering IDoc...if ur sending same idoc then u will not get any change in DB.

Regards,

Manisha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i did all the changes but still data is not getting updated

can anybody suggest me some other solution?

Thanks

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

The UPDATE_INSERT will work on row by row basis , so make the access field on target side as as 0...1 and map the multiple record occurrence with statement by making it 0...Unbounded. In this case for evey record the record will be checked in the Table. If the record already exist , then the row will be updated else the row will be inserted in the database table.

Hope this will work.

Thanks

Ajay Garg