Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd: Table Entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In T-Code J1INCHLN (Create Remmitance Challan) when i use the F4 help the values for the Screenfield (Business Place/Section Code)is not Displayed as per in the DB Table,

Even we have the Checked the DB table enteries,the DB table is "SECCODE" and the field name is also "SECCODE" all the entries are correct 1ly, still the values is not displaying correctly. Is there any psble way to check n correct this scenario.

Help and Suggestions will be much Appreciated.

Thanks & Regds.

Ramesh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Not all the values in the table might be valid for the scenario so system filters that.

What you can do, is find out the match code associated and then go to that match code and look at the definition of view defined inside the match code. That probably will tell you the conditions for data retrieval.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : please mark the helpful answers

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Not all the values in the table might be valid for the scenario so system filters that.

What you can do, is find out the match code associated and then go to that match code and look at the definition of view defined inside the match code. That probably will tell you the conditions for data retrieval.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : please mark the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi Ravikumar Allampallam,

I think there is no difference bet Match Code and Search help, Match Code is found in Older Version and the Search Help term is used in the current Verison, correct me if i am wrong.

Insipte of that also the values are not displaying properly,half of the Comp Code is getting Displayed in the Section Code field and the halof the Section Code value is displaying in the next field likewise.

Is there any solution for this.

Thanks & Regds.

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

there may be possibility a field help is assigned for that particular field..

coz if a field is having more than one mechanism assigned, system selects the one at top heirchy level

You can check the type of help assigned to that using function Technical Info which is offered in the hit list in the menu of the right mouse key

Message was edited by: Nikita Jain

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In J1INCHLN, Section code values are coming from the table SECCODE. They fieltered based on the Company code maintianed in User's defualt setting.

Hope this will help you..!

Regards,

Naimesh