cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing -a/c doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1in billing a/c document we've posting date how this date comes automatically? is it linked to sales order

2 can we change posting date ? (say bill date is 14th posting date must be 25 th is itpossible)

pl suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The accounting document date is generally billing date and has no relation with sales order directly.

Yes. It is possible to have a different Billing Date from the same being released to Accounting.

Changing the posting date is possible.

http://web.mit.edu/CAO/www/SB2002/CR/VFX3.htm

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i chked the link it says how to change the billing date, suppose if i want to change only only posting date of a/c document how to do

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPSD,

Posting date in billing document gets copied from the actual goods issue date in the delivery document.

if you want to change this date You can goto billing header data and input your date(billing date).

There is no direct way in billing document of changing the posting date in accounting document. you can consult ur FI consultant for the same.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are also using F-28 T.Code for posting the amount.

In this F-28 T.Code,in the initial screen there is a field called as posting date.It is a input field.Enter the date here that you want and proceed for payment.

In this way we can change the posting date of an accounting document.

If you have already posted the n cancel the clearing document using FBRA T.Code and repost it using F-28.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The billing date is get determined from the service rendered date. Ex: The sales order created on 13.05.2008 and the delivery happens on 14.05.2009, then the billing date will get determined as 14.05.2009.

Yes the Billing date can be changed in VF02 in header view of the document.

Thanks

Kicha