cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO-MIGO-Incorect Excise Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

we have created a STO Po( using ME21N) and created delivery(using VL10B) with 2 batches and a proforma invoice at the supplying plant and created an excise invoice.

In this case, we created one STO- with two batches (say 10 quantity in batch no 1 and 20 quantity in batch no 2) -one proforma(combining both the batches in one proforma invoice) and one excise invoice with refercencing the proforma in SD. While doing MIGO(goods receipt in MM), if we give delivery number and excise invoice number, automatically it is picking the last line item of excise invoice. All BED,ECESS,SCESS is calculating wrongly in MIGO.

We noted that, system is always picking the last batch quantityof the excise invoice and for each and every batch(each batch is represented as a seperate line item ) in MIGO.

Here, in my case the system is calculating excise for 40 quantity instead of 30 quantity(combining batch 1 and 2).

Please throw some light on solving this issue.

regards,

ravikiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apply This Note : 1225318, I feel It will cater your concern.

And also check Note 1305122 (apply after proper study only) in case above note dose not serve.

Rgds

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

Thanks for giving me quick response.

I will apply the said notes and revert back whether it is solving my problem or not.

regards,

ravikiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your latest patch level. It should be atleast SAPKH60015. Still if it remains unresolved, contact SAP

Viral Bhinde