cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

movement type 349

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

there are some batches are posted automatically to blocked stock (344) by background job of recurring inspection (QA07), i want to post this batches again to QI for reinspection with an inspection lot then to unrestricted or to blocked again, i made (MIGO) with mvmt type 349, but i got an error that it could be done in QM only, how can i do it?

thanks

Mayada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

while transferring material from block to quality if you want inspection lot then activate the inspection type 08 in the material master

please revert back.

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all, it is correct to assign inspection type (08) to this material, but the posting doesn't be done when the usage of inspecion plan was (5)- the standard fro (08)- and after i have changed it yo (6), it is done, i don't know why?

Mayada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayada,

It looks that you have selected "Block batch at lot creation" while executing QA07, due to which the batch has been moved to blocked stock and at the same time system has created corresponding inspection lot with inspection type 09.

You cannot move the batches to QI or unrestricted stock untill you make the usage decision for the corresponding lot.

It is recommended that you will do the result recording for this inspection lot only which is not relevant for stock postings. After making the UD, you can move the batch to Unresticted Stcok using 343, or QI Stock (If Needed) using 349 (if 08 inspection type is active another lot will be created)

I hope the above explanation is clear to you.

Please give the feedback once you process the above steps for the forum knowledge

Regards

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mayada

Have you activated inspection 08 for the same material. if not please activate and do the MB1B

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayada

You may try to reverse document posting with Tr Code MBST. Please revert whether Inspection lots are created by BG program !

Atul