Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

date wise (GR DATE) invoice verification

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

In my PO there are 20 itmes(item1-item20). according to my business process, I have to receive multiple times for each item of PO. again I received the goods from my vendor on different date.

So i have to give my payment on weekly basis.

but when i go to MIRO SCREEN,after giving my PO number and ITEM no, all the GRs are coming,but i have to pay a very few of them. so i have to deselect all the line items correoponds to those GR which i have to pay later.

but my PO and GR number is so much that, it requirs a more time to clear the invoice.

is there any standard setting in MIRO, so that i can payment to vendor date wise according to their receiving date.

example.

my po number 47000001, there are 1-20 items.item no-1 having 4000 pc.

for item no-1

gr num 5000001- 10 pc 09.05.2009

5000002- 80 pc 09.05.2009

5000003- 90 pc 10.05.2009

5000004- 57 pc 11.05.2009

5000005- 123 pc 12.05.2009

5000006- 92 pc 13.05.2009

now i want pay the vendor upto 11.05.2009, (so i have to pay only for gr 5000001,2,3,4).

so i have to deselect the item no against GR number 5000005 and 5000006.

can it be done automatoically, or is there any report so that it can be done easily.

because I have to invoiced more than 200 PO daily.

plz help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

i got my answered..

Former Member
0 Kudos

raghu,

which solution met ur requiremnt ,??

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are taking purchase order reference in PO (in which GR based IV is marked) then system proposes total GR quantity in MIRO as default. If you want to post MIRO for individual GRN then make selection as Delivery note instead of purchase order in MIRO, then only the quantity corresponding to that delivery note will be picked up for invoice.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

here is one problem. "Delivery note" is option field. There is a possibility of missing. Another thing is you need to maintain unique "delivery note" for each GRN. If we did not maintain properly then MIRO against "Delivery note " goes wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried in some other similer way..

in migo give the actual delivery note # and post it .

while doing IR, select the delivery note option in item details and then click the arrow mark (more allocation crieteria) , u will get a pop up screen of reference to delivery notes , there select F4 , again u will get another window of possible entires of delivery note ,

there give the vendor and po nbr and IN THE SELECTION FOR THE DELIVERY NOTE BOX , SELECT THE THE DOC DATE OR POSTING DATE ,which ever u like

.ie. if u want to post IR for the material whcih are rec'd on 12-04 to 15-04 , enter tthe required date here and EXCUTE, HERE U WILL GET THE DOC WHICH ARE POSTED ON 12.04 TO 15-04 .. SO HERE U SELECT AND ADOPT , IT WILL COPY TO refece delviery note column and now select the adopt, now in miro u will have the doc whihc are posted on 12-4 to 15-4 .

hope this will solve ur issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

system is working correctly. In standard we can make MIRO against "delivery note" not against GR.

For your case you have to proceed with same process as you doing now. I also faced same situation for one retail organisation. There is no standard setting.

For your case go for ABAP development. It is very tidious to do this type of job repeatedly.