cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could Not Find Message in Archive

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have configured archiving and deletion using the following guide.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/402fae48-0601-0010-3088-85c46a236f50|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/402fae48-0601-0010-3088-85c46a236f50]

Messages are getting archived successfully,but the problem is when i am trying to read the archived data i am getting an error message that "COULD NOT FIND MESSAGE IN ARCHIVE "

Please help me in resolving this issue

Regards

Bhasker

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Note 872388 would be of your interest.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this Link.

Regards,

Merrilly

Edited by: Merrilly Don Thomas on Jun 22, 2009 4:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This could be the problem with the access rights to your archive folder. Check the accessibility to the folder.

Regards,

Reyaz

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try debugging the archive read program: RSXMB_READ_ARCHIVED_MESSAGES

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all

I have debugged pgm it is throwing me exception "CX_AS_NO_INFSTRUC_FOUND" in the function module "AS_API_READ" .

i have made all the configurations as mentioned the above document.

what is this infostructure ,Do we need to configure it before?

and the contents in table AIND_STR2 are empty.

Am i missing any configuration........?

Regards

Bhasker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhasker,

if in transaction sxmb_moni -> Archived XML Messages the Sessions and Files are only in File Status "Write Completed" you have to run Action "Delete" in transaction sara for your Archiving Object.

After that the status is "Delete Completed" and you can watch the Messages.

Perhaps you must first set "Automatischer Start" for the "Löschjob" like described in SAP Note 872388 Chapter e).

Kind Regards,

Mischa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

i am facing this same issue in my PI 7.1 Dev system...............on running SXMB_MONI - archived messages and selecting a file for archived messages displays a list of XML msgs.........but selecting one msg and clicking on Display Archived Msg Versions displays an error message 'Could not find message in archive'............

on debugging i saw the FM AS_API_INFOSTRUC_FIND throw exception No infostructure found and running FM AS_API_READ throw error msg Could not find msg in archive...........

So can you please let me know if you have solved your this issue and how you solved it......

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Basically Main Problem was Archive Info structure was not activated,so even after archiving i was not able to read the data,

and after archiving u may need to load the data from archive file to read using SARA

Thanks and regards

Bhasker