cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discrepency between LS26 and LX27

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an issue in LS26 and LX27 with few batches. There are some batches which are appearing in LS26 but are not appearing in LX27 which is a mointoring report for SLED. Based on our analysis we could understand that they are not been updated in the Table LQUA for the field VFDAT.

Now the issue is how does this field gets filled up and thou all the data related to all the batches are same in MSC3N, MB51 and LT01.

Appreciate your quick reply

Regards

Gubba Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

petar_stoyanov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, can you check in MSC3N for the material and batch in question whether you have shelf life exp date populated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Petar,

We have all the relevant entries in MSC3N and the all the relevant Material documents but the entries have not been populated in the table LQUA. The question is from where the table LQUA the field VFDAT is filled from which transaction.

It is really appricable if you can get my an idea how the table LQUA and the field VFDAT is filled.

Best Regards

Gubba Mahesh

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

please check if WM is active then in OMKW, have you activated the SLED for the warehouse. Once you activate it per warehouse, then the dates you enter at the time of goods receipt or if its being automatically calculated will be populated in VFDAT in LQUA

Please check and see if this is working !

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijit,

Thank you for your advice but unfortunately I see that it is not maintained for this warehouse but the issue is we have 2 Batches which have gone thru same movement types like 411 and 344 and both belong to same warehouse. For both the batches all the dates are been maintained related to SLED in MSC3n and the production dates. One is appearing in LX27 and the other is not appearing.

So after our analysis we understood that LX27 is dependent on LQUA-VFDAT but we are not very clear how this data is been filled in this table particularly any specific Transaction thru which it is filled for the first time.

Appreciate your quick reply on this

Regards

Gubba Mahesh

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

error ..

Edited by: Abhijit Sadhu on May 29, 2009 4:15 PM