cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO printing through ME91F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to print PO's through transaction ME91F and the problem is for the first PO 1 spool is created and for the second PO 2 spools are created and so on....

Actually our configured custom program is not getting triggered and we have the above mentioned problem....

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you checked it in Configuration NACE that yuur print program get executed. And write neceesary coding in Print program in ENTRY_NEU form routine and save it in one Customized Transport Request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Before proceeding ask the functional people to provide you the output after getting the output type proceed as follows.

First configure the output type in the nace tcode there you have to give the details as follows.

Program : Here give the standard program name for the ME91f.

Form Routine : Here give the name as ENTRY_NEU.

PDF/Smartform : Give the smartfrom name which you have developed.

Then keep a break point inside the form routine and run the Tcode and then check it.

If it is working fine then copy the whole standard into one Z-program and there in the form routine enter the driver program coding and then save it and execute it.

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

In the standard program of ME91F have you wrote your code in the correct form routine.

For this,Go to Standardprgm of ME91F, RM06ENMA

Find all the form routines starting with ENTRY_NEU ,put break-points at all these routines.

Find out which routine is triggerd for the standard form.At that routine comment all the standard code

and write your code there.

For the PO parameter,pass the PO no to object-key.

Hope it will me helpful.