Did you mean: 

Error while doing MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

MM Gurus

While doing MIGO iam getting this error

Balance in transaction currency

Message no. F5702

A balance has occurred in transaction currency 'INR' with the following details:

Exchange rate '00', amount ' 203,17-' and currency key 'INR'.

The data in the transaction currency were transferred from the calling application.

Thanks In advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check did you maintain exchange rate tranlation between the PO currency and INR in OB08 and also check exchange rate type M has been maintained in IMG - General Settings - Currencies - Check Exchange Rate Types. Did you maintain any reference currency for exchange rate type M in IMG?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

I have set the setting which you have said but still i am getting the same error please help me

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check whether you have fixed the exchange rate in PO header delivery/Invoice tab. Check out the Exchange rate tolerance group for the variations allowed during GR .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

I have set the setting which you have said but still i am getting the same error please help me

Thanks in advance,

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check dodes your PO is account assigned and you have used cost center other than the cc.

Or does the vendor is with differrant currency other than the PO currency and check the exchange rate provided or not?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

I have checked all that you have mentioned but i am getting the same error.