cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

identify SO and Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

so far I know, all the item level data are inputing in the same table vbap for both Quotation and Sales order.....we have done the configuration in the vbak as order type for SO and Quotation.

I need to know that, which vbap data is for SO and which for Quotation. how to identity that

Rgds

Farhad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In table VBAK - VBTYP , you just mention the Document category as "B" fo Quotation or "C" for Sales Order.

This will filter the Document Types as per the Input Parameter.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I dont want to access the VBAK table, because it is taking so long time to join the VBAK and VBAP. Thats why, I need the indentification in VBAP table.

rgds

Farhad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farhad,

To identify the SO and Quotation in the table VBAK, please check the document category which will tell you whether it is a Inquiry, Quotation or Order etc.

Document category

A is for Inquiry

B is for Quotation

C is for Sales Order and so on.

Kindly go to VBAK table and check for all possible entries for the document category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear farhad

Through VBAK table and select transaction group 02 or 0 u get the exactly order or quotation

Thanks

Sachin Vispute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At VBAK level , if you get a record by passing document category ( Quotation / Order ) , Pass these Document number to VBAP table.

Second is : Item category are different for Quotation and Orders.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You could identify the data by document number. Assign different number range for quotation and sales order.

Or you could have use some fields like material gorup 1,2,3,4,5 to distinguish quotation or sales order.