cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Field/Column in Sourcing Cockpit Overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM 5.0 Classic Scenario and requirement is to add custom fields like Material No. and Delivery date on Sourcing cockpit overview as columns.

I have already checked the Templates and the Screen for SAPLBBP_SOCO_UI_ITS screen 200 and 300. Since there are no structures availing Custom fields I do not think we can add custom column in SOCO Overview.

Request your guidance on how to, if this functionality can be achieved.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarnim,

To bring customer fields to the sourcing cockpit , you need to add those custom fields to shopping cart first and these fields will automatically show up in the sourcing cockpit.

To add fields in the shopping cart you need to follow the steps given in the following blog:

/people/nanda.kondagunta/blog/2006/10/23/how-to-create-custom-fields-in-srm

To find out in which structures the field is to be included you can go through the following notes:

Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2

Note 458591 - User-defined fields: Preparation and use

And after adding the fields in shopping cart you need to regenarate the sourcing screens so that the custom fields are dispalyed in the sourcing cockpit. For doing that the below given note:

Note 632982 - Generation of the screens for the sourcing.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I have added the field in corresponding structures but these fields are visible only when we display details of the shopping cart and not in the overview.

Thanks & Regards,

SV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarnim,

As i told in my previous post, after adding the fields in shopping cart you need to regenarate the sourcing screens so that the custom fields are dispalyed in the sourcing cockpit. For doing that go through below given note:

Note 632982 - Generation of the screens for the sourcing.

See my answers in the following thread. It should solve your problem.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

We tried regenerating the screens but it has not worked.

Thanks & regards,

SV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarnim,

Which SRM version are you working on??

Please check the following things:

1. Are you able to see the custom fields on the shopping cart screen?

2. Did you capture the sourcing screens deleting in a transport and release it?

3. Did you capture the regenerated screens in a transport and release it?

4. Did you activate the regenerated screens ?

We followed the same process at our place and we were able to add new custom fields to the sourcing screen.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

We can see the field inside the Details of the shopping Cart but not on the Overview screen i.e. in the column-wise list.

Hope u are getting my issue.

Thanks

SV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarnim,

I am able to understand your issue but i am not sure where you are going wrong?

For our convenience can you again tell us the step by step approach that you followed?

Just to see whether you have missed anything.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I have two queries regarding the note for Regeneration of Screens:

i) When we try to delete screens it asks for Core-Mod Access Key. So is there some procedure to be followed?

ii) This note specifies screens 0301, 0201, 0021, 0011 while screen 300 is the one which provides SOCO overview so should we / can we delete this screen as well?

Thanks & Regards,

SV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarim,

1) I am also not very sure about this. I think you need to register the object with SAP which you are going to change.You can find some option in service.sap.com for registering the object with SAP.

2) Do not delete the Screen 300. Only delete those screens which are mentioned in the OSS Note. The custom fields will appear after deleting and regenerating 0301, 0201, 0021, 0011 screens.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Sorry for a late reply.I have used that regenration method and it helped us. Thanks for your guidance.

SV

former_member187651
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip

Can you help me on this. I am facing the same issue as of that.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3735635

Regards

Chandan

Answers (0)