Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two questions about MM-SUS ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, My Experts;

I work in SRM 5.0 ,MM-SUS scenario .

1、The Error about Goods Receipt Notification

I create one PO in MM .The vendor user does the confirmation and creates ASN according the PO in the SUS interface. I do Goods Receipt with the Transaction u201CMIGOu201D,and then run the report u201CRPODDELVRYu201D .But there is an IDoc error in we02 u2013u201CEntery in outbound table not founfu201D

But I have defined the outbound parmtrs in we20 , Message Type:STPPOD ; Basic type : DELVRY03 ; Message function : GRN.I want to know why?

2、The button u2013u201CCreate ASN u201Dmissing

The Vendor Creates Delivery Schedule Items according the PO .But there is no u201CCreate ASNu201D button .If the vendor does confirmation without creating the Delivery Schedule Items ,he can see the button ,and then create the ASN.I want do know why?

I do the setting on the u201CConfirmationu201DTAB, Conf.Ctr :0001 confirmations ;selected u201CConf.Requ201D

BestRegards!

Thanks

Alex!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,all. I resolved .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yuanyuan yang ,

Would you please tell me how to solve the message type STPPOD problem, as I met same symptom

just like you mentioned above.

Thanks and best regards

jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Jack:

You should configure the Message Type "GRN",and Partner Role must be "empty".That will be Ok

BR

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot.

Proble solved.

Best regards

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

Point 1 refers to the wrong settings in the WE 20 only.Pl check everything including the Trnsfer Idocs immediately Flag.Also try to have the Message control tab settings.

Point 2 requires more clarification as to whether you are working with a simple PO or SASL as you are stating that the vendor creates Delivery schedule items which I am unable to follow.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Nagarajan

Thanks for your reply .

1、I have checked all settings in WE20 。And there is no something wrong.The system display " Entry in outbound table not found" and"No partner profile (outbound parameter) could be found using the following key:/STSCLNT810/LS//STPPOD//GRN//" ,Here "STSCLNT810" is my SUS Clinet.

2、Vendor creates "Delivery schedule items " when confirming the PO .The vendor can tell the purchaser the detail time of Delivery Data.

BestRegards

Alex!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked in my system.

1.Pl ensure the entries of the OPOD in the Message Control Tab of the detail view of the outbound Parameters .

You can also remove the LS entry which is there twice.

2.In my system I can see the Create ASN button enabled even while working with the Scheduled deliveries.

Pl ensure that the Vendor"s POR is not with Variance either in the Delivery Date ,Qty or Price .In your case as the Vendor's creation of Delivery schedules is a variance you need to change your PO that means accepting the vendor's proposal in which case a change PO is triggered and again in the SUS the supplier will see the changed po set to status "In process".

Pl confirm this and may be you willsee the ASN button enabled.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan