Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Issue with "Scripting in a Box"

Hi Craig

After downloading and changing driver letters from C to D I got the "Box" running. The first few steps went quite easy and are very encouraging. Thanks for your work!

Now here to my question. When I try to start su01_rfc/index.php I receive a script error after login. It has to do with <body onload="goforit()">. I copied the original "Live Date Script" from dynamicdrive to a separate html file and it works fine. The call in the index.php although does not. Does anyone else have the same problem? Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for your input.

Former Member
Former Member replied

When you look at the index.php page inside of Eclipse it only shows up to line 180? there are a total of 331 lines in that file.

Line 180

<tr><td class="tb-header">ID</td><td class="tb-header">Status</td><td class="tb-header">Valid</td></tr>

Line 181 is the call to the UserList function -> <b>question</b> how many users are in the system you are trying to access? I bet if you put a trace on the RFC call you'll see it timeout <i>my guess</i> is that there are too many people in your system - the program was never intended for a large system.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question