cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain SO condition in Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I created new Sales Order condition type ZAF1 & it has been tag properly in pricing procedure. The new condition type can be seen in drop down list in condition tab during Sales Order creation via VA01. But I couldnt fine that condition type when I'm creating billing via VF01. I doubt I may not maintain the new condition type in billing.

Can anyone help me assist how may I maintain this condition in billing. Thank you.

rgds,

nantha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanthgovin,

I'm having exact same problem. Looks like you were able to fix this issue. Could you share steps that you did?

Thanks in advance.

Bijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nantha,

If the pricing procedure in billing ans sales order is same then the condition should come.

Please check whether that condition type is header or Item condition type, then check in the respective location in billing...

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thanks for prompt answer. I would able to view the new condition in billing. Unfortunately I couldn't view the accounting document after post the billing document via VF03. I'm getting message 'The accounting document has not yet been created' no accounting document have found. Please assist me. TQ

rgds,

nantha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nantha,

Please check the Revenue Account determinition...in VKOA

For more details check

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Goto VF02 enter your billing document number and click on "Green flag" there. It will display error if any. Let us know the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error: Assign condition type ZAF1 in CO-PA

Message no. KE391

Diagnosis

The system tried to transfer billing data to Profitability Analysis. However, an error was found in the assignment of condition types to CO-PA value fields. No entry has been made in the assignment table for condition type ZAF1.

System Response

The billing data cannot be posted to CO-PA if there is no entry as this would lead to differences between CO-PA and Financial Accounting. This is because this condition type posts to a G/L account (2410115602).

Procedure

In CO-PA Customizing, make an assignment for condition type ZAF1 in operating concern CNI0 under Flows of Actual Values -> Transfer of Billing Documents -> Assign Value Fields.

This is the error I'm getting when select green flag in VF02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nantha,

After reading your problem i got to know that CO-PA is active in your system.

Ask your FI consultant to maintain this ZAF1 condition type in CNI0 transaaction.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nanthagovin,

Check the Document pricing procedure assigned to your Sales document type and Billing document type, I guess i would be different because of this you could't find ZAF1 c type while creating billing document type.

Thanks,

Swamy H P