cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects for Practice on ECC6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to cProjects. I am working on R/3 project systems (PS) module. I want to practice on cProjects in our company's IDES -ECC6 system. Can I do that? I heard that we need to instal xRPM & Portal to work with cProjects. Is it possible to work with cProjects in stand alone IDES -ECC6 system? What are the settings needed to work with cProjects in stand alone IDES -ECC6 system? Where can we found the related documentation?

It will be much benneficial to the beginners of cProjects if the EXPERTS clarify the above queries.

Witha Best Regards

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

by default Xrpm components will be installled in IDES system so you need to activate service to start working /sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects

also make sure that you use fully qualified domain name and same is updated in profile parameter

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat,

Thanks for the promt reply.

Please explain your suggestion with more details. Where to activate the service (path)?.

With Best Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

initially try url http://<host>:80<nr>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects

this URL will explain you what all services need to be activated

in host feid you need to use complete domain name

what is you patch level of ECC6 IDES system?

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat,

Patch level of our ECC6 IDES system is 175.

With Best Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

patch level you are showing is kernel patch

did you tried URL?

in ECC6 ides system Sr2 if you havnt done any patching there is error message will be displayed

regarding live chache and WFMCore

it is not seen in no IDES system

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat,

I have activated the webdynpro service for cProjects (sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects) using SICF.

In SE80 "No Errors Found" when checked cProjects (SE80>Respiratory Browser>DPR_MAINFRAME>Web Dynpro Applications>cProjects)

But in SE80 when "Testing" cProjects one new internet explorer window is opening in which system is asking for the userID & password.

After entering correct userID & password, the following error is coming.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://server:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects was not called due to an error.

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

Please note that My Server Name is:Server_DEV_00

and Host Name is: SERVER

The same type of issue is found in the thread

I am not able to understand the solution given in the above thread.

Please suggest some solution for this error.

With Best Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i said please ask your basis team to add fully qualified domain name for the parameter

icm/host_name_full

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I will post my feedback once the above solution is activated & tested.

With Best Regards

Raghu

Answers (0)