cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLB VMI Sales orders are not publishing into ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to transfer the VMI Sales orders in TLB Interactive planning from SCM (7.0) to ECC (6.0)

without any success. I am getting the messages "You have selected 0 change pointer", "0 change

pointers(s) processed" and "0/1 orders were transferred".

I could process these orders and send them to ECC via /SAPAPO/CCR. Did anyone face this

issue and if so please let me know reason for this issue.

Thanks,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Check whether CP3 transaction is maintained with transfer of results

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Change pointers are the master data & transaction data changes which will get updated into the target system so that the complete set of data will get updated. This can be effected using transaction /sapapo/c5.

Using this transaction, send the change pointer entries to target system and clear all queues between SCM & ECC interface (inbound and outbound queues). The data will get transferred.

Please let me know this works for you.

Regard

R. Senthil mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

In the interactive TLB, there is a option to send the order to the OLTP system directly. If

you select this on a particular order, then a change pointer is created and processed

immediately and the order is sent across to ECC. But that's not happening in my case.

I know of the transaction /SAPAPO/C5 which can be used to process the change pointers

in the background. As I mentioned above, I am trying to process in the interact TLB and

not in a batchmode. Anyway, the change pointer is not created in the first place.

Thanks,

Ratnam

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

in SPRO, you should maintain settings for "Configure transfer to OLTP system under Global SNP Settings.

Regards,

Nitin Thatte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

Yes, we have the configuration to transfer to OLTP setup for TLB (VMI) as periodic.

Thanks