cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx iView - Variable input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created BEx IView (3x) Successfully. when i show to the preview it directly go into the outpu(second screen)t. I need to display varibale input screen first after that i need to display output screen?

How to do that?

Regards,

Manivannan P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.....

The property to enable the variable entry screen is in the BEx report it self and as far as I know. Ask your BW / BEx consultant and he should be able to do that in jiffy.

Thanks,

GLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are used BI query only (eg: infocube=<value>&query=<value> not in web template!!

where will find the Variable entry screen property in BI side!!

Regards,

Manivannan P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved from BI side

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi buddy,

you may also refer to the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fe/1f813b310c4a0ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

it talks about the properties of a web template in case ur using one. There is a property 'VARIABLE_SCREEN' which controls the display of the screen on execution of a report.

Thanks,

GLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manivannan,

Check the Query that you have used to create the Bex iview, normally whatever you give in the query is what is displayed in the iview.

To cross check this, use the query that you have used for the iview in BEX Anaylser or WAD and check, if you are getting the first or the second screen.

Check with your BI Consultant for the proper query and replace it in the bex iview and you are good to go.

Cheers!

Sandeep Tudumu