SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating contract type 0002

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiya

While trying to create purchasing side contract, i am getting an error as below

_

No sales prices possible at plant level for distribution chain S001/01

Message no. WV228

Diagnosis

For distribution chain S001/01, in the distribution chain control parameters in Customizing, the "distribution chain pricing level" indicator does not allow plant level as an allowed pricing level below the distribution chain. Plant level must be allowed as a pricing level before you can calculate plant-specific sales prices in sales price calculations.

System response

Sales prices cannot be calculated for items containing plants belonging to distribution chain S001/01.

Procedure

Make sure you really want to calculate sales prices at plant level. If not, remove the plant(s) concerned.

If you want to calculate plant-specific sales prices for distribution chain S001/01, change the Customizing settings accordingly.

Make any necessary Customizing settings if you have the required authorization.

Contact your system administrator if you cannot make the settingsyourself.

_

Any help is appriciated

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to IMG - Logistic General - Basic control data - Distribution chain pricing level

Indicate 2 - plant and price list allowed in Dchain pricing leve under control screen

This will solve your problem

Regards

Vijai jain

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to IMG - Logistic General - Basic control data - Distribution chain pricing level

Indicate 2 - plant and price list allowed in Dchain pricing leve under control screen

This will solve your problem

Regards

Vijai jain

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Thanks for the input, the issue got solved, however i got stuck ahead with another error. it is as belo

_

No basic purchase price relevant to pricing found with schema RM0000

Message no. WV185

Diagnosis

There is no condition record flagged as relevant to pricing in the master conditions defined for the basic purchase price.

Procedure

Check in Customizing (price determination, Purchasing) whether the condition types that are used as gross price or promotion price (these are PB00, PBXX and PA00 in the standard system) are flagged as relevant to pricing. Set this flag if you wish new condition records to be saved as relevant to pricing in future. If you wish to flag existing condition records as "relevant to pricing" in retrospect, use report RWVKP01U.

_

This seems to be from MM side, however if you have any idea please suggest

Regards

Ranjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjeet,

I am facing same issue ,please help me .

regards