cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message stuck on outbound side of PE ( BPM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a peculiar issue in Prod environment for one of my Interfaces.Around 1100 IDOCs were triggered from R/3 system and they were successfully sent out of R/3(status 03) but in XI where we are using a BPM for collecting the IDOCs , only 350 idocs have been successfully processed out of the PE while around 750 idocs are still waiting to be processed from the outbound side of BPM( the PE status is WAIT). Also the workflow steps are successfully executed but still the messages are not out of the BPM. As far as I understand there would be some internal error in processing of the message from BPE to IS . If thats the case,is there some way out get these messages out of BPM. Is there any way to Refresh the BPE cache? I dont want to resend the idocs again from R/3 and cancelling the old messages which are stuck in BPM in XI. Please suggest the right solution and do response immediately as the issue is critical.

Regards

Sarvesh Nispat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

Can you please kindly let us know how did you solve the problem.

This is normally happening when comming to collection of IDOC's triggered from ECC.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

I belive some has deleted ur messages from queue. It has happened to me also when 11000 messages were deleted from queue and we need to send the messages again.

Inder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was facing a similar issue , where messages after executing in IP, where yet to be deivered.

check this thread

was basically to do with some basis parameters..

hope this helps u out

Regards,

Tauseef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tauseef,

Thanks for your reply.. But our problem is the message is still in BPM(PE) and not yet reached the integration server, but the workflow displays the processing as successful.

Please if you could provide some other solution....

Regards,

Sarvesh Nispat

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you said workflow executed successfully , is it shows successful in sxmb_moni_bpe ?

if yes check the queue .. if you say there is internal error what is the error message ?

give your system detail ? .. SP ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no error message as such. The outbound PE status is "WAIT". The messages are not getting out of BPM.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
There is no error message as such. The outbound PE status is "WAIT". 
The messages are not getting out of BPM.

correct.....you wont get an error an error in such situation...here your messages get pilled (stuck) up in the Queue....just check the corresponding Q...normally while processing such a big request the Qs may happen to get blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might sound a bit funny. There are no messages in Q either. When I click on "PE" and go ito the workflow XML message, I can find all the messgaes from R3 to BPM and one message which has the collected IDOCs with not processed. Will the restart of this message solve the problem? We cannot take the risk by restarting the message since its in production.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Will the restart of this message solve the problem?

in production environment it is not advisable to restart the message......experts please comment if wrong...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes thats why we have not yet restarted the message. The only option now which we see is to resend the idocs from R3. Please let me know if there is any other solution?

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I may sound dumb by asking this question but still "are rest of your 750 idocs are fulfilling the correlation? "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samiullah,

Yes, the correlation is working fine. The correlation is done based on MANDT value for the IDOCs and it is same for all the IDOCs.

Regards,

Sarvesh Nispat Desai